- me: yay i got into ucsb.
- sister: yay! but don't go there! 1/10 students has an STD!
- me: HAHAHAHA you weirdo.
- sister: Wha fooo? It's true!
- me: It's not like I'm going there anyways!
- sister: Their health center put that up! It's gross!
- I know you're going to ucsd but that is so so so so NOT true. just a stupid rumor. our STD rate is actually lower than the national average, 6%. that's what the health center really said after conducting a study. rumors like that just get spread because everyone talks about how much of a party school it is and it's as much of a party school as any other college. sure we can have crazy parties but u gotta go looking for them. it makes me mad when people get fed rumors that aren't even true >=( it's a wonderful school. after 2 years I wouldn't wanna go anywhere else : )
i thought i was gonna end up pissing a lot of people off for that last post! thanks for the likes everyone. glad i’m not the only one who feels that way :)
sorry if this ends up offending anyone, but it seems like TV is getting stupider. who are these girls on E!’s new show Pretty Wild?! it seems like it’s just a knock off Keeping Up With the Kardashians and we sure don’t need another one of those. I don’t think many people even know who these girls are; all I know is that one of them was accused of stealing? A clip from their show shows the girls pole dancing in bikinis, and starting off their day taking Adderral. I actually know people who have had to take Adderral but the way the mom was talking about it, it seemed like she was just talking about it to boost ratings or to be the talk of the town or something. Most of the TV shows on TV make for GREAT entertainment, but….
why are we rewarding bad behavior? why has our society come to this? we are rewarding girls for getting knocked up in high school, acting slutty, partying way too hard and bad behavior in general.
p.s. those girls in Pretty Wild are 15, 18, and 19. if i had been acting that way, I would have gotten thrown out of my house by my parents, I wouldn’t have gotten my own TV show—my parents would have been embarrassed to have all of my bad behavior documented on television for the whole world to see (had I acted like that!)
but to each their own, nothing against you if you have a different opinion :)
I REPEAT, FORMSPRING IS PERFECTLY FINE. THE ONLY THING THAT WILL HAPPEN ON FORMSPRING ON APRIL 1 IS WHAT HAPPENS EVERY OTHER DAY—PEOPLE GET QUESTIONS THEN ANSWER THEM. THE IDENTITIES OF PEOPLE WHO ASKED YOU QUESTIONS ANONYMOUSLY WILL NOT BE REVEALED. THE CLAIMS ABOUT PHISHING AND ARRESTS ARE ALL A HOAX.
don’t believe me? go ahead and google it for yourself :)