read the article if you wish. ugh, all of this is such a let down. Apple products are supposed to be flawless! oh well, you win some, you lose some. even though despite these two letdowns, i think Apple can pretty much still consider the iPhone 4 a win (as many people probably would, also).
…at least we can make calls on our current phones and hold it any way that we like. we can take both of our hands and completely engulf the phone if we wanted to…an we would stay connected! hopefully this helps people feel better about not having the new iPhone..
read the article:
less dry, more concise version: http://www.fakesteve.net/2010/06/you-assholes-need-to-stop-sending-emails-to-me-about-this-antenna-issue.html
- me: yay i got into ucsb.
- sister: yay! but don't go there! 1/10 students has an STD!
- me: HAHAHAHA you weirdo.
- sister: Wha fooo? It's true!
- me: It's not like I'm going there anyways!
- sister: Their health center put that up! It's gross!
- I know you're going to ucsd but that is so so so so NOT true. just a stupid rumor. our STD rate is actually lower than the national average, 6%. that's what the health center really said after conducting a study. rumors like that just get spread because everyone talks about how much of a party school it is and it's as much of a party school as any other college. sure we can have crazy parties but u gotta go looking for them. it makes me mad when people get fed rumors that aren't even true >=( it's a wonderful school. after 2 years I wouldn't wanna go anywhere else : )
- Kristine: Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone that goes there. It's just that I had a friend that went to that school and that's what I was told. That whole 'party stereotype' is drawn deep into UCSB. Someone in my class was talking about UCSB and was referring to Isla Vista was 'h.I.V'. I feel bad for people like you that stand up to what your school is 'known for' in terms of the STD's because so many other poeople that go there make it seem so serious about the STD thing.
- hey Eden! sorry i barely saw this now, lol. yeah, i agree, it's fun to joke about it and stuff but then sometimes it gets out of hand and it makes people think it's some kind of disease-ridden campus haha.