lol I’m sorry that you don’t have the capacity to understand the difference between fiction written for ENTERTAINMENT and the real world…? if you’re setting your expectations outrageously high because of 100% fictional fairy tales, that’s your own problem and you need to get a grip on reality. stop blaming everything around you and start being a smarter consumer of the media, lol
old man blog 2012.
let’s all sit in our rocking chairs and talk about the things we miss.
- adam lazzara hanging upside down from stage rafters
- what to do when you are dead-era armor for sleep
- geoff rickly hitting himself in the face and bleeding all over everyone
- ohio is for lovers
- adam and gerard ‘i’m not okay’ duets
- stevens untitled rock show
- mark hoppus guest vocals in every song
- kenny vasoli’s bleached hair
- jesse/john/adam drama
D. All of the above
miss all of this
- me: oh, i'm such a good child. i don't smoke, i don't drink and i don't do drugs. i don't sneak out to go partying. my grades are quite good. when i compare myself to those in my class..wow, i'm almost a role model. my parents must be so proud of me!
- mom: WHY DON'T I EVER SEE YOU STUDY? ALL YOU DO IS SIT ON THE INTERNET! YOU SHOULD LOOK AT OTHER STUDENTS! YOU DON'T EVEN HELP ME WITH ANYTHING! NO ONE IN THIS HOUSE CARES ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE TO DO! NONE OF YOU HELP ME! YOU ARE ALL SO UNGRATEFUL!
“fuck love” says the teenage girl after her male teacher didn’t get the hint even though she dotted all her i’s with hearts or smiley faces
^ A, IS THAT YOU? you leave Ezra and aria alone! they are happy together again!